Self-directed IRAs, 401(k)s, and Solo-Ks enable individuals to make tax deferred or otherwise tax advantaged (e.g., Roth IRAs) investments in tangible or privately held assets. Such assets include real estate, secured notes, and privately held businesses. Additionally, self-directed pensions can be invested in more traditional pension assets such as publicly traded securities. There are several alternative pension investment structures. The following are just a sampling of our client services:
- Analyze clients’ investment objectives and advise regarding the most suitable investment structure.
- Advise clients regarding compliance with tax laws, including the prohibited transaction rules, disqualified parties, IRC sec. 4975, rollovers, Roth conversions, and distributions.
- Prepare the necessary legal documents.
- Facilitate the transfer of clients’ pension assets into their newly structured pension.
- Assist clients with their Pension acquisitions.
- Represent clients before governmental agencies regarding prohibited transaction rules and other compliance matters.
Please contact us for a consultation.